Smith & The Magpie
Liliah A1 Wedding Seating Chart
Discover our Liliah Seating Chart Sign. Designed by our team to complement the wedding suite, this beautiful semi-custom table plan is a pretty and elegantly designed piece, perfect to welcome guests to their seats on your day. The custom sign is printed on to A1 5mm foam board.
Foam-centred board is an ultra-lightweight material, sandwiched between two sheets of smooth white card. The matt lamination gives a soft finish, making for a sophisticated, modern look.
Sign measures 594mm x 841mm, contact us for custom dimensions.
Personalised by us, for you.
Once you have purchased you will be sent an email that will direct you to our easy to use personalisation form, where you can send us your custom details and colour choices.
Once artwork is approved, please allow 7 working days for your pieces to be printed and shipped. Check out our full stationery order process here.
Want to buy now and deliver later? No problem. We will finalise your text details nearer the time, and deliver 2-4 weeks before your event.
How It Works
- BROWSE: Choose your favourite collection, and the pieces you require. Select your quantities and finishing touches via the options on each product page. All pack sizes include envelopes.
- ORDER: When you're ready to checkout, select your payment method and choose a delivery address.
- YOU PERSONALISE: After you have placed your order and completed the checkout process, we will send you a link to our easy to use personalisation form, to complete with all your text details for your stationery, including wording. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive this form, it will arrive no later than the next working day.
- WE DESIGN: Once you have finalised your text details please return to us via email. We will then be in touch within 3 working days* with your first digital design proof.
- APPROVE: Please carefully proof each item, and send us any feedback for revisions. Please allow up to 3 working days* for revisions to your design. Note that our prices include 3 rounds of amendments to each item, and we require that feedback is given for your whole order at the same time. Each stage of revision can take up to 3 working days, so please consider this will impact the timescale further the more amendments made. If the proof is not approved by the designated time agreed upon, we will be unable to print and unable to refund.
- PRINT: Once the final proofs have been approved by you, we will get your stationery off to print. This usually takes up to 7 working days*.
- POST: We then pack and post out to your nominated delivery address.
As per the above, overall, please allow a minimum of 4 weeks from us receiving your text details, to you receiving your invites in the post. Extra revisions may extend this time. If you're in a hurry let us know, we can complete a rush order, extra fee applicable.
*Working days are Monday-Friday