Smith & The Magpie
August Cotton Menu
Our organic cotton menus are perfect for intimate elopements and long trestles alike. They are a lovely, textured alternative to guest place cards and come printed on a subtle white, soft organic cotton fabric. Finished with a frayed edge.
- A5 size
- Menu printed on 156gsm Organic Cotton
- Font colour choice
- Guest name option
Personalised by us, for you. Choose menu choices and bridal couple names or personalise each menu with a your guest names. Other fabric weights are available, please get in touch.
Once you have purchased you will be sent an email that will direct you to our easy to use personalisation form, where you can send us your custom details. Please note that although this does not need to be completed right away, we require menu and name details no later than 6 weeks before your event. Purchasing prior simply reserve your spot in our print queue.
Once artwork is approved, please allow 10 working days for your pieces to be printed, prepared and shipped.
How It Works
- BROWSE: Choose your favourite collection, and the pieces you require. Select your quantities and finishing touches via the options on each product page. All pack sizes include envelopes.
- ORDER: When you're ready to checkout, select your payment method and choose a delivery address.
- YOU PERSONALISE: After you have placed your order and completed the checkout process, we will send you a link to our easy to use personalisation form, to complete with all your text details for your stationery, including wording. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive this form, it will arrive no later than the next working day.
- WE DESIGN: Once you have finalised your text details please return to us via email. We will then be in touch within 3 working days* with your first digital design proof.
- APPROVE: Please carefully proof each item, and send us any feedback for revisions. Please allow up to 3 working days* for revisions to your design. Note that our prices include 3 rounds of amendments to each item, and we require that feedback is given for your whole order at the same time. Each stage of revision can take up to 3 working days, so please consider this will impact the timescale further the more amendments made. If the proof is not approved by the designated time agreed upon, we will be unable to print and unable to refund.
- PRINT: Once the final proofs have been approved by you, we will get your stationery off to print. This usually takes up to 7 working days*.
- POST: We then pack and post out to your nominated delivery address.
As per the above, overall, please allow a minimum of 4 weeks from us receiving your text details, to you receiving your invites in the post. Extra revisions may extend this time. If you're in a hurry let us know, we can complete a rush order, extra fee applicable.
*Working days are Monday-Friday