Smith & The Magpie
Provence Rose Wedding Invitations
Discover our Provence Rose Wedding Invitations. Designed by our team, this beautiful semi-custom invitation suite features antique rose drawings alongside romantic typography. A luxury, modern collection with art-deco influence.
- A5 cards, reverse printed
- 250gsm high quality Italian paper
- Hammered textured finish
- Choose from two invitation layouts
- Black and white florals also available
Choose from two layout variations. The invitation is also reverse printed for you to add information and extra details for guests. Simply select your finishing touches and pack size. Envelopes are included in all options
Select options below for an instant quote
Once you have purchased you will be sent an email that will direct you to our easy to use personalisation form, where you can send us your custom details.
Once artwork is approved, please allow 7 working days for your pieces to be printed and shipped. Check out our full stationery order process here.
(Please note - digital images may not be true to tone. To ensure colours and print finishes are to your expectation, we recommend ordering a sample pack. The sample cost will be refund when full order is placed)
Want to make changes to this design or add more details? Check out our FAQs
How It Works
- BROWSE: Choose your favourite collection, and the pieces you require. Select your quantities and finishing touches via the options on each product page. All pack sizes include envelopes.
- ORDER: When you're ready to checkout, select your payment method and choose a delivery address.
- YOU PERSONALISE: After you have placed your order and completed the checkout process, we will send you a link to our easy to use personalisation form, to complete with all your text details for your stationery, including wording. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive this form, it will arrive no later than the next working day.
- WE DESIGN: Once you have finalised your text details please return to us via email. We will then be in touch within 3 working days* with your first digital design proof.
- APPROVE: Please carefully proof each item, and send us any feedback for revisions. Please allow up to 3 working days* for revisions to your design. Note that our prices include 3 rounds of amendments to each item, and we require that feedback is given for your whole order at the same time.
- PRINT: Once the final proofs have been approved by you, we will get your stationery off to print. This usually takes up to 7 working days*.
- POST: We then pack and post out to your nominated delivery address.
As per the above, overall, please allow a minimum of 3 weeks from us receiving your text details, to you receiving your invites in the post. Extra revisions may extend this time. If you're in a hurry let us know, we can complete a rush order, extra fee applicable.
*Working days are Monday-Friday