Smith & The Magpie
Hoxton Hall Fabric Welcome Sign
Style the entrance to your big day with our unique fabric welcome sign. Our Hoxton Hall Welcome Sign features classic typography on a modern layout. Each sign is printed on off-white cotton, and finished with a frayed edge.
- Cotton banner is 3 sizes
- 100% cotton in 'white'
- Add names and date
- All banners come with a sewn pole pocket across the top of the fabric, for you to display on a stand or insert a hanging rod
- Need a rush order? Send us an email!
Please allow 4 weeks for production + shipping.
Want to make changes to this size and design? Get in touch and we can provide you with a quote
How It Works
- BROWSE: Select your sign online and add to your basket.
- ORDER: When you're ready to checkout, select your payment method and choose a delivery address.
- YOU PERSONALISE: After you have placed your order and completed the checkout process, we will send you a form to complete with all your text details and choices for the sign. Don't worry if you havn't finalised your guest list, or are undecided on the date but want to order, just let us know and return the information when you have it confirmed. Purchasing now holds your space in the production queue. Just be sure to get the confirmed information over to us no later than 6 weeks before your event date.
- WE DESIGN: You will be able to select your customisable options such as table plan layouts, wording and photograph placement, depending on your chosen product, in the form. Once you have finalised your details please return to us via email. We will then be in touch within 3 working days with your first digital design proof.
- APPROVE: Please carefully proof each item, and send us any feedback for revisions. Please allow up to 3 working days for revisions to your design. Note that our prices include 3 rounds of amendments to each item, and we require that feedback is given for your whole order at the same time, if you have ordered multiple pieces. Each stage of revision can take up to 3 working days, so please consider this will impact the timescale further the more amendments made. If the proof is not approved by the designated time agreed upon, we will be unable to print and unable to refund.
- PRINT: Once the final proofs have been approved by you, we will get your signage ready to print. This usually takes up 3 weeks.
- POST: We then pack and post out to your nominated delivery address.
As per the above, overall, please allow a minimum of 4 weeks from us receiving your text details, to us shipping your piece. Extra revisions may extend this time.
If your wedding is later in the year, we need all text details 6 weeks before your wedding day at the latest, and only signage that is ordered in advance is guaranteed to be delivered on time during busy periods.
We can do a rush order for a one-off fee, please contact us with exact dates so we can determine if this is possible for you.