Smith & The Magpie
Cancelled Date - Postponement Announcement Card
During these uncertain times, we have produced an A6 announcement card to notify guests that the wedding may be off for now, but your love isn't.
- A6 cards
- 250gsm high quality Italian paper in 'off-white'
- Hammered, textured finish
- Change font colour to any Pantone reference with 'custom' option
Simply select your pack size and font colour choice. Envelopes are included in all of our pack sizes and pricing options.
Complete both of your names in the order notes at checkout, as well as your custom colour Pantone reference if purchasing.
Please allow 7 working days for your pieces to be printed and shipped. For non-printable digital announcement please check out our digital stationery.
How It Works
- BROWSE: Choose your favourite collection, and the pieces you require. Select your quantities and finishing touches via the options on each product page. All pack sizes include envelopes.
- ORDER: When you're ready to checkout, select your payment method and choose a delivery address.
- YOU PERSONALISE: After you have placed your order and completed the checkout process, we will send you a link to our easy to use personalisation form, to complete with all your text details for your stationery, including wording. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive this form, it will arrive no later than the next working day.
- WE DESIGN: Once you have finalised your text details please return to us via email. We will then be in touch within 3 working days* with your first digital design proof.
- APPROVE: Please carefully proof each item, and send us any feedback for revisions. Please allow up to 3 working days* for revisions to your design. Note that our prices include 3 rounds of amendments to each item, and we require that feedback is given for your whole order at the same time. Each stage of revision can take up to 3 working days, so please consider this will impact the timescale further the more amendments made. If the proof is not approved by the designated time agreed upon, we will be unable to print and unable to refund.
- PRINT: Once the final proofs have been approved by you, we will get your stationery off to print. This usually takes up to 7 working days*.
- POST: We then pack and post out to your nominated delivery address.
As per the above, overall, please allow a minimum of 4 weeks from us receiving your text details, to you receiving your invites in the post. Extra revisions may extend this time. If you're in a hurry let us know, we can complete a rush order, extra fee applicable.
*Working days are Monday-Friday